Aug 8, 2017
In today’s episode we chat about one of the biggest mistakes
people when purchasing property which is to not get organised and
lack of research before buying a property.
It’s important to follow a process when you’re purchasing
property...and looking for the property is actually one of the last
steps. It’s really important to follow a method to ensure you that
the buying process is a successful one.
In this episode we cover:
- Why getting the early stages right is critical when buying a
- What you should be asking instead of ‘Can I get a loan?’ when
- The importance of budgeting to save you time and money in the
property buying process
- Understanding how your life and family goals should impact your
property search efforts
- How mentoring can help you make the right purchases
- Why you need to spend money to make money in buying real
- How to avoid relationship and family stress when purchasing
- The power of the Otium Platform
software for your real estate and personal finance needs.
Links for this show
Website – www.hotspotting.com.au
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/hotspotting/
That Property Guy
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com, or send
us a message us through the Hotspotting Facebook page.