Aug 22, 2017
This episode we talk about one of the most popular Hotspotting
reports the Price Predictor Index.
The index analyses sales in every Australian suburb or town. It
finds the growth patterns - the places that will soon show price
growth. It also finds markets that are going backwards – the ones
to avoid. All this is analysed and presented in a report that
covers the key markets in every state and territory.
In this episode:
- How the quarterly Price Predictor Index is created using the
study of purchasing patterns of property sales
- Case study: How the price predictor and sales patterns have
shown Hobart to be the hottest location right now.
- Using property data like the Price Predictor Index to see
trends and make purchasing decisions up to 18 months ahead of
current market activity
- Why Sunshine Coast is a great example of using intelligence
data and research to alert of significant changes in the market to
get a good buy
- How major infrastructure projects such as hospitals and
universities can boast real estate demand in an area
- Why you may miss out being a Real Estate snob and how
downmarket locations can soon become boom suburbs such as
Caboolture and Blacktown
Links for this show
5 Brisbane Hotspot Report 2017
Website – www.hotspotting.com.au
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/hotspotting/
That Property Guy
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DrewThatPropertyGuy/
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send
us a message us through the Hotspotting Facebook page.