May 1, 2018
In this episode of Hotspotting, Terry Ryder discusses the recent
announcement by the APRA on the lifting of their 10% limit on
lending of investment loans by lenders and how this will impact
investment lending going forward.
- In this episode Terry covers:
- Why the investor growth cap was introduced in the first place
and how it has impacted the industry
- How investors will benefit from the removal of
the temporary benchmark imposed by APRA
- The impact on interest rates of this announcement
- Current and future activities of the lenders in what will now
become a very competitive environment for investor lending.
- What the future holds for the additional 30% cap imposed by
APRA on interest-only lending which was introduced in March